Samsung Galaxy S4 Price About $800 USD
Samsung Galaxy S4 Specifications
The operating system in this phone is Android Jellybean V4.2.2, using Octa-Core CPU 1.6 GHz Cortex-A15, Quad-Core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 (different to the marketing area). And for graphics processors, embedded GPU: PowerVR SGX 544MP3.
As for the display, the Samsung Galaxy 4 is a 4.99-inch, 1080 x 1920 pixels, Super AMOLED, 16M colors, ~ 441 ppi pixel density, Multitouch, Corning Gorilla Glass 3, UI.Untuk TouchWiz technology supports 2G network (GSM 850/900 / 1800/1900), 3G (HSDPA 850/900/1900/2100), 4G (LTE)
For those who love photography features, guaranteed not disappointed because this latest samsung galaxy s4 front and rear camera uses high resolution. Rear camera: 13MP resolution (4128 x 3096 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, UAL Shot, Simultaneous HD video and image recording, geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection, image stabilization, HDR, Camera 1080p@30fps.Sementara video cukupo front also pretty, which is 2MP resolution (1080p @ 30fps video)
Features samsung's latest mobile storage that is equal 16/32/64GB, and support for micro SD slot up to 64 GB. And for temporary storage of memory (RAM) 2GB seebsar, very suitable for those who like to linger play games with this hp.
Connectivity that is supported among others: Internet Connection: GPRS, EDGE, NFC, WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, dual-band, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot. Other connections that support: Infrared, Bluetooth: v4.0 with A2DP, EDR, LE and USB: v2.0 microUSB (MHL), USB On-the-go, USB Host.
Data access speeds offered are: HSDPA, 42.2 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps; LTE, Cat3, 50 Mbps UL, 100 Mbps DL. Not escape the attention, which is procured battery on samsung galaxy s4 also large enough capacity, ie menggunaskan Li-Ion battery 2600 mAh.
Still others multitude of features, namely: TBD Radio, TV-out (via MHL A / V link), Dropbox (50 GB storage), GPS (A-GPS support and GLONASS), Java MIDP emulator, Smart Stay eye tracking, S Travel (Trip Advisor), S Voiceâ "¢ Drive, S Health, Samsung Adapt Display, Samsung Adapt SoundAuto adjust touch sensitivity (Glove friendly) and others
Samsung Galaxy S4 have 9 Smart Sensors in the Samsung Galaxy S4
- Sensor temperature / humidity. Placed in a small hole at the bottom, this sensor is used to display the optimum level of comfort for the user that is displayed through the S-Health applications.
- Accelerometer. This is a common sensors used in smartphones and can be used as pasometer to count steps. Galaxy S4 also has a barometer capable of measuring air pressure. Point, to calculate calorie burn while exercising the user, according to the conditions and altitude atmospheric pressure.
- RGB sensor. Placed on the top left of the screen, the sensor detects light from the surrounding environment to adjust the brightness and sharpness of the screen to be comfortable for the user in a variety of circumstances.
- Sensor distance (proximity). Used to turn off the screen when the user's face is near the smartphone. This prevents unwanted input when the user is wearing the Galaxy S4 to call.
- Face recognition via the camera. This is the technology on which the Smart Pause feature.
- Gyrosensor. Combined with face recognition, sensors that detect the angle of the device allows scrollling screen simply by waving Galaxy S4 in the desired direction.
- "Hovering Finger". It is a technology that measures changes in electric current when a user's finger is near the screen. Thus, the user can view the e-mail, S-Planner, image gallery or video without opening the application, sufficient to cast your finger on the icon in question.
- Voice recognition. Galaxy S4 voice-recognition technology is used among others to feature S Translator translator. Voice navigation features S Drive also use this function, combined with GPS and geomagnetic sensor.
- Lastly, Galaxy S4 is also equipped with Optical Character Recognition (OCR) that can be used to read text and recognize the specific references such as web pages, phone numbers, and a QR code.